In Hutspot Recipes, we ask the creative forces behind many of our delicious food brands to come up with an inspiring recipe. The guys from W&P published the book Matcha: A Lifestyle Guide that features tons of fun and easy to make matcha recipes. Curious how to make this delicious matcha chocolate recipe? Scroll down for the full recipe and learn more about the book Matcha: A Lifestyle Guide.
Ingredients (serving 12 to 16):
- 450g high-quality, white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tsp matcha, sifted
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- Sea salt
How to make: Matcha Chocolate Recipe
- Place the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Bring 15 ml water to a simmer in a small saucepan, then place the bowl of chocolate over it and stir until the chocolate is almost completely melted. Remove the bowl from the pan and stir until smooth and all the chocolate pieces have melted.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or wax paper, then pour all but about 1/3 cup of the white chocolate onto the sheet, spreading it into a rough 20 to 33 cm rectangle.
- Add the matcha to the remaining white chocolate in the bowl and stir until smooth. Using a spoon, drizzle the matcha chocolate over the plain white chocolate. Sprinkle the pistachios evenly over the chocolate and top with sea salt.
- Refrigerate the bark until firm, about 1 hour and then break into separate pieces to serve.
About: Matcha: A Lifestyle Guide
Matcha: A Lifestyle Guide offers everything one needs to enjoy the world of matcha. The book features tons of recipes for both sweet and savory foods, as well as matcha based drinks and cocktails. Find the book and other matcha essentials by W&P at Hutspot Rozengracht.